How Women REALLY Feel About Penis Size?
Men just cannot understand women when they claim that penis length is not the most important thing concerning sexual satisfaction. Men only have one track mind – the bigger, the better. Women on the other hand, or the majority of them, look at this situation from another point of view. Female uterus is not designed for enormous penises; that is why the perfect penile length is in the neighborhood of 6 inches.
According to British Journal of Urology International study, almost 85% of all women are satisfied with the penis size. Women prefer the correct visual proportion penis/body on their partners, meaning the size of the penis is in proportion with the rest of the body. However, 45% of men still believe they have a small penis. Even though, men think they have a small penis, only 0, 6-1% of the population has a micropenis condition. Micropenis is a very rare medical occurrence.
Women are from Venice and men are from Mars
Like every other aspect of life, penis size and sexuality make no difference when male and female perception is involved. Women experience the size of a penis and sexual performance entirely different from men´s perspective. To men penis size means everything or at least a lot and we will not miss much if we say men´s life depends on the extent of the penis.
Women, on the other hand, do not perceive penis size so intensively and pay attention to other things. In some cases, penis size may even be irrelevant, and that is utterly incomprehensible to the male part of the population. When men think or talk about their penis size, questions like ˝Is bigger better? ˝ or ˝What is more, important penis size or technique? ˝, are asked all the time. Whenever a penis size is mentioned, men have the tendency to become far more concerned than women.
Women about their wishes and desires
When interviewing women about the importance of penis size, 25% of asked women did not care about the size at all. The rest of 75% were divided into two groups, 10% said it was important, and 65% believed the penis size is moderate to mildly relevant. There is also a noticeable difference between lifelong partners or just one night stands. According to recent studies, conducted by the University of California, LA and University of New Mexico women prefer a slightly above average penis.
Therefore, to answer our initial question, ˝ How Women REALLY Feel About Penis Size? ˝; the most desirable penile length is 6.3 inches, and a girth size of 4.8 inches. These are the perfect penis measurements, for a partner, according to asked women. However, there is a slight difference between the ideal size for a partner and a correct penis size for a one-night stand. For a one-night stand, women prefer 6.4 inches, penis size, and 5 inches, penis girth. Interesting information is the fact that penis girth to women is far more important than penis length.
Women prefer smaller penis, in proportion with the rest of the body with a long-term partner and slightly larger penis with a one-time partner and a more masculine look than with a life-long sexual partner.
The article above is provided by David. He is our
“The past is a foreign country; they do things
differently there.” ~Leslie Poles Hartley
Motivational Penis Enlargement Quote
Most Popular Links
Top 5 Penis
Enlargement Devices Reviews
Penis Enlargement Devices Comparison Table
Independent SizeGenetics Review
SizeGenetics Versus X4labs Independent Review
Why Is Sizegenetics The Number One Penis Extender?
Why Is X4labs The Number Two Penis Extender?